Client: Arkansas Better Dads
Arkansas Better Dads helps men throughout the state become better fathers by inspiring them to be the best fathers they can be, providing instruction, equipping them through education, and creating opportunities for interaction with their families. ABD receives grant funding from Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) while also working with the Arkansas Department of Workforce Services (ADWS) and the Arkansas Governor’s Office. In 2019, The Sells Agency partnered with First Assembly of God, North Little Rock – the program administrator - to strengthen marketing efforts and allow ABD’s mission to reverberate throughout Arkansas.
The primary goal of this campaign was to help maximize exposure and increase the overall impact of Arkansas Better Dads.
The Sells Agency worked collaboratively with Arkansas Better Dads to develop their brand and creative concepts that align with their mission. Once complete, Sells utilized a wide variety of marketing tactics to foster awareness and drive engagement. This included a program website, in-stream video, Connected TV, YouTube, online display, social media, streaming audio, paid search, print, radio, broadcast television, and outdoor billboards.
The program and marketing were very successful and included:
- Governor's Summit - over 500 people attended this one-day event for fathers, program partners and media
- Men who have signed the ABD Challenge - Signed Pledges to Date: 2,555
- Community Activities - 107 known activities (many activities were multiple weeks or activities)
- Number of unique outreach partners statewide – 92
- Estimated number of attendees at these activities - over 50,000 people attended sponsored or partnered events
Because of the noted results, Arkansas Better Dads was pleased with the success of the marketing strategy and implementation.
Creative Development; Copywriting; Media Planning; Media Buying; Traditional Marketing; Digital Marketing