Client: Canine Country Club of Arkansas
Canine Country Club of Arkansas came to Sells Agency in need of a social media marketing strategy that focused on their boarding services and doggie daycare facilities. And like any social content, what we develop would need to be engaging and in line with their new website.
- Increase brand awareness and preference within central Arkansas
- Grow Canine Country Club’s customer base
- Increase utilization of services among existing customers
Our social content strategy was built around two general areas:
- Improving their photo and video content
- Monthly targeted Facebook campaigns
- Monthly blog content
And with those in mind, we got to work! This included developing a monthly social content calendar for both Facebook and Instagram. We would then go out and shoot the photos and video to use in said content calendar, plus design and layout the graphics associated with the content. We even planned, developed, and implemented a giveaway on Facebook and Instagram for followers. This promotion generated a buzz around the brand and increased engagement for current and potential customers alike.
For the actual website, we published monthly blog content that was relevant to current or prospective dog owners, driving a St. Bernard-sized amount of clicks per month to the Canine Country Club website from social media platforms.
We worked like a dog, and here’s what we got for it:
- 48% increase in number of engaged users
- 84% increase in organic reach
- 80% increase in organic impressions
- 327% increase in new Page likes
Social Media; Content Marketing; Photography; Videography